This page has moved to a new address.

Facebook Clearance Auction - 6th April 8pm

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Facebook Clearance Auction - 6th April 8pm

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 31 March 2011

Facebook Clearance Auction - 6th April 8pm



I've been doing some spring cleaning (in Autumn), and have unearthed some more random bits and pieces left from the Caulfield store that I don't wish to stock on Poppet in the Post. The facebook sale I had last year was quite successful, so I've decided to have another one.

This time I'm trying an Auction because a few people commented last time that they weren't quick enough to snaffle up the bargains.
You will get a whole hour to put in your bid, the person at the end with the highest bid wins the item.
I have tried to set some very reasonable reserve prices, I'd rather sell the stuff than have it at home taking up room.

You will probably have to become a liker of the fb page to participate as you need to comment on the photo to win the item. If you are not on facebook it's worth signing up for these prices, or get a friend to bid.

Feel free to browse well before hand so you can decide if there is anything that you are after, and also think about what you are willing to pay, I don't want anyone to get carried away in the heat of the moment.

You can view the stock and prices here. Terms and conditions on the facebook page.

If you have any questions leave a comment here and I'll get back to you asap.

Tell your friends, I need the space...