This page has moved to a new address.

Shop 4 kids...and other nice stuff

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Shop 4 kids...and other nice stuff

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 21 August 2009

Shop 4 kids...and other nice stuff

Apparently some bits and pieces from My Poppet were featured in the new edition of Shop 4 kids mag...I'm yet to see it as i haven't been out of the house for a couple of days, but once I get hold of one (and find out what's featured) I'll pop those bits for sale on Poppet in the Post ASAP. In the meantime please feel free to browse the online shop anyway, you might find something else that takes your fancy. I'm coveting these at the moment...
Just a reminder that the winter sale is still on, most of the smaller sizes have gone but if you're after 5's and 6's especially in boys stuff, there is still some quite good bargains to be had.